Windows Vista advisor said: is an error Instaling windows vista on a windows vista ready computer.
Since than because i did not listen Widnows Vista Advisor i should every day send reports of blue screens from my visata to someone (Microsoft or …), but i think sending reports of blue screens, seeing blue screens and frequently rebooting is small price for having vista on your machine, your machine is happy with vista you are happy with vista because you have a colorful screen with big icons and avatar of a dog, so be happy, continue with rebooting !
PS: This is why windows VISTA remind me on Windows Me, because you have good machine that old windows instalations recognize all your hardware new and old, but this new windows version is so stupid that can only send reports never give solutions !
AVG Internet Security ver. 7.5.448a972 | 39 MB
Complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, hackers and spam.
* Anti-Virus protects from viruses, worms and trojans
* Anti-Spyware protects from spyware, adware and other malicious programs
* Anti-Spam filters spam and protects against phishing attacks
* Firewall protects from hackers
* All-in-one, easy to use protection – install and forget
* New program versions and updates, for free, throughout the license duration
* Quality proven by all major antivirus certifications (VB100%, ICSA, West Coast Labs Checkmark)
* 24/7 technical support provided at no extra cost
* Improved virus detection based on better heuristics and NTFS data streams scanning
* Unique automatic threat-removal anti-spyware engine
* Automatic firewall profile switching for improved security and usability
Here Is a link to the utulity that help me to activate my Windows vista Ultimate, the procedure of activating is simple:
1. Right click on computer in start, than change the instalation key with one key from the readme file that came with the archive.
2. Run VistaActivator.exe, and follow the instruction on the screen.
4. Your windows Is activated, have fun or continue to next step … i prefer next step
6. Move to Linux …
one of minor reasons you can see here:WINDOWS VISTA (AERO) VS LINUX UBUNTU (BERYL)
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.