Convert, create, and extract PDF content, accurately and easily. Solid Converter PDF opens PDFs in Microsoft Word, preserving the text, layout and images of your original document. You can also extract text only, tables to Excel, or images to graphic files. You can create PDFs from Word or, with our Professional version, make PDFs from any Windows program. Solid Converter provides key Adobe® features at a fraction of the cost..
Solid Converter PDF is powerful tool that converts any PDF documents to and from other formats. Why should we convert the PDF files? Because the PDF format is not easily editable. The actual version can convert the PDF files in DOC, RTF, Microsoft XML and DOC, XML files into PDF.
The tool has 4 options to choose the appropriate layout. Depending on what you choose the application will recover the original page layout, formatting, graphics and preserve the text flow. The wizard of the application will show the exact layout of the new file so don’t bother to learn the options by heart.
3 options are available to recover the original image from the PDF file. Again the wizard will show you the exact format of the new file so the new conversion will be clear for the user.
• PDF to Word Conversion. Convert your PDF files to Microsoft® Word documents for easy editing.
• PDF to Excel Conversion. Convert tables from your PDF files to Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets. Select pages or entire document.
• WYSIWYG Content Extraction. Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
• Quality Conversions. No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
• PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
• Batch-Process Conversions. Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
A new feature of this version is the table detection function. You can easily recover the tables from the PDF file and edit them in Microsoft EXCEL. If you want to convert the DOC and XML files in PDF files, you can easily do this directly from Microsoft Office toolbar. The application will automatically install the needed buttons for the conversion in the toolbar.