Missing performance counters of MSSQL, check if your MS SQL is 32 bit runing on 64 bit server and if its then do this
If you want to log you results using the CounterLogs functionality take the following steps
1) Stop the Performance Logs & Alerts service from services.msc
2) Open up the registry editor (regedit.exe), browse down to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sysmonlog.
3) Change the ImagePath from the default value to %SystemRoot%\syswow64\smlogsvc.exe.( This would launch the 32-bit service on starting the Counter logs)
4) Open the 32-bit Perfmon from Start - Run - %SystemRoot%\syswow64\perfmon.exe, & add the SQL counter objects to a Counter log.
5) Set the various parameters of the Counter log, & start it to collect the data.