PARAGON Partition Manager 8.00.000 Build 1332 – provides full range of easy and reliable hard disk management to every home user. Convenient and clear interface allows solving every problem on home computer system.
– Create new partition configuration from the scratch.
– Change existing configuration with data in any conceivable way – separate and secure important data on dedicated partition, change partitioning for new. – Improve file system performance. – Install and use several operating systems on one computer, optimize partition configuration for them.
– Simple recovery functionality for system crashes, including recovering important documents.
Specially prepared wizards will help you to solve more complicated but rather usual problems, like redistribution of free space among existing partitions. Virtual pre-execution gives you possibility to evaluate all changes before they will be applied to hard disk physically.
Convert file system: – FAT16 to FAT32 and back., – FAT16/32 to NTFS and back., – Ext2 FS to Ext3 FS and back.
– Supports P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA (SATA), SCSI hard disks.
– Supports large hard disks (up to 500GB tested, theoretically not limited).
– Supports FireWire, IEEE1394, USB 1.0, 2.0, ZIP and Jazz hard disks.
– Partition Explorer – browse FAT, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partition without drive letter, edit or copy files and folders.
– Convert Dynamic Disks to Basic Disks (Dynamic Disks are available under Windows 2000/XP/2003).
– Recovery Media Builder – creates CDs/DVDs(or even a floppy disk) that you can boot from and recover your system.
– Supports Flash devices.
What’s New In Version 8.0?
New version 8.0 is improved for easier and more convenient work. Now it has unique interface in XP style and many new wizards for most usual scenarios. We made also serious program core engine improvements, developed new features, overviewed some existing ones to make them even more effective.
Now you can expand your toolset by following new functions:
– New Partition List.
– Volume explorer (fully embedded in program interface).
– Save to scheduler/Scheduled Task Editor.
– Create partition
– Format partition
– Delete partition
– Copy partition
– Copy hard disk
– Improved e-mail notifications.
– New program options.
– Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
– Synchronous backup.
– Windows x64 Editions support.